DiSalvo’s, Then & Now Copy
DiSalvo’s, Then & Now
Blending gracious old-world hospitality and 21st-century direction, DiSalvo’s is a progressive restaurant deftly combining rustic cuisine with new world flare. A consistent Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner, it offers a regionally unparalleled wine list complimenting the enticing cuisine. The restaurant offers a number of elegant dining areas comfortably appointed. From the Dining room with its formal attire to the kitchen and its warm buzz of conversation and cooking onto the private dining and finally the spacious ballroom area. Its rich beauty and distinctive style will carry you through an evening full of delight. Wind down at our handsome cherry bar savoring an exotic night-cap.
A Brief History of DiSalvo’s
The incorporation of the original 1900 pasta and the family sauce recipes spawned the rebirth of the company known as DiSalvo’s Pasta, in 1984.
Today, DiSalvo’s Pasta is proud to present a collection of the finest pasta and sauces available. All of our products are prepared with natural ingredients and are given personal attention to maintaining the highest integrity that we all expect in today’s marketplace. In 1992 we expanded by opening Disalvo’s Cafe and in 1997 we relocated to our beautiful building on East Fourth Street. The ambiance is elegant, yet entirely comfortable and our menu offers an enticing selection of imaginative and wonderfully prepared fare.